1. Connect the power adapter and turn ON the router and wait for power LED turn solid green.
2. Connect your internet cable with RJ45 connector to the WAN port (which usually with a different color than other ports) on your router.
3. Connect your router to the PC using the LAN port on the router.
Connect to your router wirelessly by using the preset wireless security settings which are available on the bottom label of your router.
4. Open the browser on your PC and type ”http://routerlogin.net” or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
5. Type in user name (admin) and password (password) to login to the router.
6. Goto Wireless Settings and click on ”Enable SSID Broadcast” and give an SSID Name of your choice. SSID is the name with which your Wireless network is identified.
7. Goto Security Options and select ”WPA2-PSK(AES)” and give your own password. This is the password which will be used to connect to your wireless network.
8. To change the default password of your router, Goto Maintenance and input the default password (password) in Old Password section and give new password of your choice in Set Password section and retype the same in Repeat New Password section and click Apply.
Please log in to post questions/answers:
Website Designed by Jay. © 2014 Technoware Solutions